Wednesday February Sixteenth Twenty Eleven
From the home office in Orangevale,CA
Top Eight Things I’ve Learned in 29 Years
8. Not only is shaving your head fun, but so is shaving your eyebrows.
7. Wanna make some fast money? Bet on whoever’s playing the Sacramento Kings!
6. Nothing is more delightful than hearing this sound:
5. My family hates it when I show them those Scientology videos.
4. Ladies really love bald guys with glasses who have their own sports blog.
3. White people that are in power are ruthless and crazy, am I right, people?
2. Pop-Tarts are a delicious part of a balanced breakfast.
1. A staff of waiters singing “Happy,Happy Birthday” to you never gets old, let’s hear it one more time!